the inverted world
love and tolerate.
Untitled
Posted by
zhoomcar
at
3:13 PM
on Monday, May 2, 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
zhoomcar
in a casia. Image used: My Little People, by HarpyMarx from http://harpymarx.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-People-285754780?q=gallery%3Aharpymarx%2F32715656&qo=28
View my complete profile
Followers
Labels
apps
(2)
blogsy
(1)
CLC2011
(3)
comics
(6)
family
(2)
formal
(2)
homework
(1)
joseph
(14)
josephina
(66)
june 1
(21)
lavender
(20)
love
(8)
lyrics
(1)
mundane
(20)
music
(12)
nerf now
(3)
notes
(1)
photos
(4)
poop
(2)
portal 2
(2)
pulse
(1)
quotes
(2)
Random
(7)
rants
(3)
reblog
(2)
reblogs
(7)
reviews
(1)
school
(3)
tumblr
(8)
welcome
(2)
welcome back
(2)
wtf
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(91)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(18)
▼
May
(47)
My sister
Improving on instant noodles
Untitled
Mind = blown.
I'm worried
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
May 25
A different kind of sadness
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Routine as usual
Untitled
Untitled
Still counting the days...
some backstory
12 days until the descent
To Lavender:
Untitled
Kay.
Untitled
It's official.
I am so lazy
Untitled
Untitled
Hope
Untitled
Economics class
It's so strange,
Untitled
Pulse by Cipher Prime
Francis hates stuff. Like my sister.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I guess this is what happens when I start messing ...
It's been a while since I did something like this...
Untitled
Untitled
Like omg
Untitled
Untitled
►
April
(6)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment