May 25

on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hi, here is obligatory (not really) 'daily post'. Lul.

Stayed up until 2am last night playing Born This Way Revenge (it's Tap Tap) and as of then I was no.1 in the world on every track excluding the easier difficulty boss tracks. Overall satisfied with the level of difficulty. Will probably go about wasting my time reviewing it later.

Woke up at 7:20, ended up catching the 7:38 (boy am I lazy) and got to school late because the Glen Waverley line was horribly delayed :/ In the meantime I was still pretty tired and studying for psychology and blah. Today's itenary were as follows:
Double IT. Worked on some group assignment, but it seems all responsibility has been transferred to me since our group leader left for camp and the other guy is quite the slacker. Hmm. Meanwhile slept.
Math. Oh my god graphs arrrrghgggg. And sleeping.
Psychology. Had a test on mental health, it wasn't so bad I guess. The sleeping was pretty good, though.

Followed by that I had an economics excursion, and in the meanwhile my teacher was constantly reminding other teachers about my perfect score I got in the last economics test, and I'm starting to find that a bit annoying like the time he wouldn't stop talking about some random flukey smash I pulled off in a match of table teens one day. Meh. So excursion involved us going to the reserve bank of Australia for some presentation. It was a presentation of quite epic proportions though, it was 1.5 hours long and then I struggled to stay awake o.o

Excursion ended, we were all allowed to head home (early). Was planning to head to Flinders St to grab the mX for Elizabeth, but it just happened that due to the new timetable trains don't really go to Flinders St in the afternoons from Parliament anymore. Sigh. But at least I managed to get one off someone who didn't need it, yay. Got to Sunshine around 3:45, proceeded to walk to the library to wait for her, and during my waiting I did notice two dudes just randomly at the roundabout cussing at each other for reasons I don't yet understand. But meh, Sunshine is a weird place.

Elizabeth finally came and then we walked together back to her store. Conversations we had were generally about work experience, school, children (she does the storytime sessions with the kids, it seems), the possibility her parents finding out about us and uhhh, sleep (lol). It was a very short walk, but I guess it's longer than most of the time we have to actually talk to each other than usual. It's a shame she only has work experience for a week though. Thought about giving her a hug that I was meant to some time ago, but resisted because my mum had came to pick me up. So we said our goodbyes and headed off on our separate ways. Sigh.

And now I'm home, tired and dreading that I have tutor in an hour. Maybe nopt dread, just lazy. But hey, at least I'll have Born This Way to listen to while i'm there. Muahaha.

-Josephina Gaga-a

0 comments:

Post a Comment